Supporting Catching Lives couldn’t be easier when you shop online at your favourite stores. Easy Fundraising and Amazon can make a donation to charity when you sign-up for their donation services. This doesn’t cost you any extra when shopping online. The brands involved give a percentage of the price you have paid to charity and the cost is completely covered by them, so you don’t pay a penny more than you would normally, but you’ll know a small percentage is being donated.
As the UK’s biggest charity shopping site, you can choose from over 7,400 brands to buy from, including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, Just Eat, Marks & Spencer, Tesco, Etsy, Trainline, Confused.com and more. Each brand donates a small percentage of the amount you pay when you make a purchase to the charity you have chosen (you can choose Catching Lives as your chosen charity when you sign-up!) and you don’t pay a penny more than you normally would. They even have a mobile app that allows you to track how much has been raised for us.
You can sign up on the Easy Fundraising website, or using the steps to sign up by mobile below:
1. Go to the Apple Store or Google Play Store and search for the Easy Fundraising App. Install it to your mobile device. →
2. Open the Easy Fundraising App on your device and sign up to create your account.
3. Search for Catchinglives and click ‘Sign up and support this cause’. ↓
4. Search for a brand to see if they are part of the Easy Fundraising scheme. →
5. When you have found a brand you would like to shop with, tap their name to visit their website and start shopping. ↓
Amazon Smile is stopping in February 2023 and will no longer be supported. If you currently support us through Amazon Smile, please use EasyFundraising instead, as it’s quick and easy to get started and can really make a difference to a small charity like ours.